- Substantial semi-detached house in excellent order. A great family house!
- Within easy reach of the city centre and various schools
- Good sized plot with plenty of parking to the front and 70' (21.3m) south-facing garden to the rear
- Four double bedrooms (each with an en suite and three with storage)
- Super kitchen with living/dining area
- Sitting room overlooking the rear garden
- Dining room with feature electric fire and bay window
- Utility room and ground floor cloakroom
- Garage/store and further garden shed
Originally built in the 1930's this substantial house has been extended over the years and underwent a comprehensive program of refurbishment in 2011 which included re-wiring, re-plumbing, re-plastering, a new kitchen and sanitary ware throughout with re-configuration of the accommodation to provide four double bedrooms (all with en suites). The property enjoys a good sized plot with ample parking to the front and a south-facing garden to the rear.